Welcome!



Hey everybody! And welcome to my blog! This is an extension of my website, BleuMorpho.com, and will be where I post my artwork, recent commissions, tutorials, babbles, as well as contests and specials I'm running. I will also use this blog to help interact with my clients and friends. Be sure to follow the blog (there's a link on the right hand side) so you can stay updated and be able to post comments!
Enjoy! :)

Find us on:
Facebook
Etsy
Artfire



*note: All photographs, artwork, etc. are owned by Lorelei of Bleu Morpho Design, unless otherwise noted and are subject to federal copyright laws*

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My New Home =)

A while back I felt it was important to "specialize" in one art form and one art form only. I ultimately chose to pursue photography. While I adored photographing children and the occasional wedding... it's simply not me. I'm eclectic by design. I write poetry, create stunning jewelry, I draw and paint. I live and breathe art in all of its glorious forms. So now I present to you my new home, bleumorpho.com, a place for all of my creations.

Today, I listed my first bracelet on Etsy.com and many more pieces are planned for this week and next. Please follow my journey...

On Facebook and on Etsy

It's good to be home. =) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment